This blog is a site to document a Bible journal class. Each entry will be Information presented i

Friday, September 11, 2015

September 11, a Day We Will Never Forget

It is so hard to believe it has been 14 years since that horrible day.  I started this last weekend, hoping to finish it by today.  I still want to put some words on the design, but I'm not sure how I will do it.  Any suggestions?
This design was created on a piece of vellum that I found on the scrapbooking aisle at Michael's.  I used it as an overlay.  I attached in the fold of the Bible with 3M Magic Tape.  It will lift so that the scriptures underneath are accessible. I think this will be a useful method for those who don't have margins in their Bible or don't want to draw directly on the pages of the Bible.
I found this design on the Internet.  I made a few minor changes.




No comments:

Post a Comment